TIGMINT : Twitter, Instagram and Geo-Tagging Media Intelligence
An OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) software framework with an objective of making cyber investigations more convinient by implementing abstraction mechanisms to hide the background technical complexity also bundling different analysis techniques for social media Intelligence together providing a simple intuitive web interface for the user to work with.
- Python 3.6;
For windows users, if the setup fails or application is redirecting to 404 error page always. You can verify the below steps.
- Verify all the modules in requirements.txt are successfully installed using pip3 install -r requirements.txt Command . In windows you have to manually install wordcloud module based on your python version.
WordCloud module download Link | StackOverflow Help Thread
Ex: If you had python 3.6 installed, then you have to install wordcloud‑1.8.0‑cp36‑cp36m‑win_amd64.whl module from the above link.
After installing the wordcloud module, run command pip install -r requirements.txt again to check if all requirements are installed successfully.
- Check if all Node requirements are installed using npm install command.
If you still had any problems please open a issue with module name, operating system, input and output and console log. We will try to fix the issue as soon as possible.
sudo apt install exiftool
The above tool is required to retreive metadata from various file formats.
git clone https://github.com/TIGMINT/TIGMINT cd TIGMINT pip3 install -r requirements.txt pip3 install --user --upgrade git+https://github.com/twintproject/twint.git@origin/master#egg=twint npm install node Api/server.js
- Update python dependencies. (pip3 install –user –upgrade git+https://github.com/twintproject/twint.git@origin/master#egg=twint)
- Reinstall from the github repo.
- Raise an issue with the error logs. We will fix it asap !.
you can run with docker with this command
docker run --name tigmint -p 3000:3000 k1m0ch1/tigmint
and open the
or you can build the image by yourself with command
docker build -t tigmint .
Meta Analysis module is not yet integrated into the web application.
Feedback or new tool suggestions are extremely welcome! Please feel free to submit a pull request or open an issue on github