PickleC2 is a post-exploitation and lateral movements framework
PickleC2 is a simple C2 framework written in python3 used to help the community in Penetration Testers in their red teaming engagements.
PickleC2 has the ability to import your own PowerShell module for Post-Exploitation and Lateral Movement or automate the process.
There is a one implant for the beta version which is powershell.
- PickleC2 is fully encrypted communications, protecting the confidentiality and integrity of the C2 traffic even when communicating over HTTP.
- PickleC2 can handle multiple listeners and implants with no issues
- PickleC2 supports anyone who would like to add his own PowerShell Module
In the up coming updates pickle will support:
- Go Implant
- Powershell-Less Implant that don’t use System.Management.Automation.dll.
- Malleable C2 Profile will be supported.
- HTTPS communications will be supported. NOTE: Even HTTP communications is fully encrypted.
git clone https://github.com/xRET2pwn/PickleC2.git cd PickleC2 sudo apt install python3 python3-pip python3 -m pip install -r requirements.txt ./run.py