A toolkit that brings together penetration testing tools such as wireless tools, web tools, password cracking tools, etc.
OmegaDSToolkit A massive penetration testing toolkit
The OmegaDSToolkit is a product of Delta_Society™ by MyMeepSQL !
OmegaDSToolkit (ODST) is a toolkit that brings together penetration testing tools such as wireless tools, web tools, password cracking tools, etc.
Totally in development!
- Can only be run on Linux machine
- This tool is for educational purposes only, the use of OmegaDSToolkit on a target without its consent is totally illegal! I will not take any responsibility if this program is used explicitly
- The tools will be categorized as:
- Scanning tools,
- Password Attacks,
- Wireless Attacks,
- Web Attack,
- Social Engineering Tools,
- Sniffing & Spoofing,
- Vulnerability Analysis,
- Exploitation Tools,
- UTools (UsefullTools made by me),
- And more
Instructions to install OmegaDSToolkit… (Linux commands)
- Step 1 : Clone the repositories with:
sudo git clone https://github.com/MyMeepSQL/OmegaDSToolkit.git
- Step 2 : Go to the OmegaDSToolkit repositories folder with:
- Step 3 : To install Python3 and PIP3, run the “install.sh” with:
sudo sh install.sh
- Step 4 : Run the “setup.py” for install all pip modules that you must have with:
sudo python3 setup.py install
- Step 5 : Run the OmegaDSToolkit with:
sudo python3 OmegaDSToolkit.py # To start ODST, you must be in its directory
To download the latest version of OmegaDSToolkit and the SetupTool.
- Run the “update.py” with
sudo python3 update.py
All new changes compared to OmegaDSToolkit can be found here
The OmegaDSToolkit is a github repository by Thomas Pellissier