Reconmap is a vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (VAPT) platform. It helps software engineers and infosec pros collaborate on security projects, from planning, to implementation and documentation. The tool’s aim is to go from recon to report in the least possible time.
Details on how to connect to the live demo server can be found
- Docker compose
Go to https://reconmap.org to find the user, admin and developer manuals.
How to run locally in 2 easy steps
- First you need to start your docker containers:
$ docker-compose up -d
- After this, open your browser at
How to contribute
We are glad you are thinking about contributing to this project. All help is hugely appreciated.
Here are some things you could do to help us out:
- Star this project on Github
- Read the documentation on https://reconmap.org and improve it by opening a pull request against this repo.
- Report any bugs to issues section
- Suggest new features or ideas to the discussion board
- Improve the code of the backend, frontend or cli components
- Report security issues
Before you jump to make any changes make sure you have read the contributing guidelines. This would save us all time. Thanks!
How to report bugs or feature requests
If you have bugs or feature requests to report please use the issues tab on Github.
If you want to chat to somebody on the development team head to our Gitter community.