Cybersecurity – Attack and Defense Strategies, Third Edition: Improve your security posture to mitigate risks and prevent attackers from infiltrating your system
Welcome to Packt Early Access. We’re giving you an exclusive preview of this book before it goes on sale. It can take many months to write a book, but our authors have cutting-edge information to share with you today. Early Access gives you an insight into the latest developments by making chapter drafts available. The chapters may be a little rough around the edges right now, but our authors will update them over time.
You can dip in and out of this book or follow along from start to finish Early Access is designed to be flexible. We hope you enjoy getting to know more about the process of writing a Packt book.
- Chapter 1: Security Posture
- Chapter 2: Incident Response Process
- Chapter 3: What is a Cyber Strategy?
- Chapter 4: Understanding the Cybersecurity Kill Chain in the age of Cyber Attacks
- Chapter 5: Reconnaissance
- Chapter 6: Compromising the System
- Chapter 7: Chasing a User’s Identity
- Chapter 8: Lateral Movement
- Chapter 9: Privilege Escalation
- Chapter 10: Security Policy
- Chapter 11: Network Segmentation
- Chapter 12: Active Sensors
- Chapter 13: Threat Intelligence
- Chapter 14: Investigating an Incident
- Chapter 15: Recovery Process
- Chapter 16: Vulnerability Management
- Chapter 17: Log Analysis