Tomcter is a python tool developed to bruteforce Apache Tomcat manager login with Apache Tomcat default credentials.
Installing / Getting started
A quick guide of how to install and use Tomcter.
1. Clone the repository with: git clone https://github.com/oppsec/tomcter.git 2. Install the libraries with: pip3 install -r requirements.txt 3. Insert your targets urls on src/core/data/urls.txt file (ex: https://www.google.com) 4. Run Tomcter with: python3 main.py
If you want to use Tomcter in a Docker container, follow this commands:
1. Clone the repository - git clone https://github.com/oppsec/tomcter.git 2. Build the image - sudo docker build -t tomcter:latest . 3. Run container - sudo docker run tomcter:latest
- Python 3 installed on your machine.
- Install the libraries with
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Fast bruteforce
- Low RAM and CPU usage
- Improve Tomcat detection
- Improve code
A quick guide of how to contribute with the project.
1. Create a fork from Tomcter repository 2. Clone the repository with git clone https://github.com/your/tomcter.git 3. Type cd tomcter/ 4. Create a branch and make your changes 5. Commit and make a git push 6. Open a pull request
- The developer is not responsible for any malicious use of this tool.