Free Software, requires only free accounts to third part services
Lack of knowledge … that is the problem.
SARENKA is an Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) tool which helps you obtaining and understanding Attack Surface.
The main goal is gathering information from search engines for Internet-connected devices (https://censys.io/, https://www.shodan.io/). It scraps data about Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE), Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) and also has database where CVEs are mapped to CWE.
It returns data about the local machine – local installed software (from Windows Registry), local network information (python libraries, popular cmd commads).
For now application has also simple tools like hash calculator, shannon entropy calculator and very simple port scanner. More cryptography-math tools and reconnaissance scripts are planned.
App is alive and has been rewriting from scratch on branch new_master.
- gets data from https://censys.io/ by ip
- get data from https://www.shodan.io/ by ip
- get DNS data
- get WHOIS data
- banner grabbing
- find CVEs by CWE
- generatre pdf report
You can also:
- calculate hashes based on user string
- calculate shannon entropy based on user string
- check is port open|closed (instead always use nmap if you can – it is slow)
Team tests application on Windows 10 and Kali Linux with Python 3.8.
$ git clone https://github.com/pawlaczyk/sarenka.git
$ cd ./sarenka
$ python3 -m venv env
$ pip3 install -r ./requirements.txt
$ python ./sarenka/sarenka.py
Please create accounts on services:
# go to sarenka/sarenka $ python backend/manage.py runserver
Add user credentials at “Settings”
Suggestions are welcome
- Want some feature, other tool, library functionality?
- Have any idea or question?
- Don’t hesitate to contact .
Details in documentation.
And of course SARENKA itself is open source with a public repository on GitHub.
- Rewrite documentation in English (end of 2021)
- trello/ github instead of Jira
- Cover 100% code by tests
- typing backend
- document all functions and class
- online demo
- Selenium Scrapers
- More pentesting tools
- Google Dorks
- Abstract Algebra calculator
- Number Theory calculator
- Server certificate validator
- tests on Linux
- d3js visualizations
- alterntive pure version in command lineS
- Kali Linux kali-rolling 2020.2; Python 3.8.2
- Windows 10; Python 3.8.5
Till end of March, 2021 documentation will be available only in Polish! The documentation is availabe here.
SARENKA is licensed under the MIT License.