FUD (if you keep it that way) cross-platform backdoor and CNC written in python 2 with post exploitation modules and encrypted communication.
- Automated obfuscation and packing with pyarmor and pyinstaller
- Cross-platform modules (of course)
- Direct shell access ( no need to type extra garbage )
- AES encrypted communication
- Command and Control center
- Can execute commands on all sessions at the same time ( AKA Botnet )
- Download/upload files
- Detect virtual machine and sandbox
- Take screenshots
- Dump clipboard
- Spawn a separate powershell session
- Enable/disable RDP
- Enable/disable UAC
- Easy session interaction and handling
- Windows persistence using registry entries ( more methods will be added )
to install pyback simply run the setup.py
wine /root/.wine/drive_c/Python27/python.exe setup.py
run the generator script and follow the steps, you can choose to pack and obfuscate the backdoor automatically during the config operation.
wine /root/.wine/drive_c/Python27/python.exe generate.py
the backdoor generator will use pyarmor for obfuscating all the scripts and then pyinstaller for packing the backdoor executable. ( these are both installed with the setup.py script )
. DO NOT USE QUOTES in path names, for example use
file name instead of
"file name" when changing directories with
. If you want to upload a file it should be placed in the same directory as the cnc.py file.
. spawn module will spawn a separate shell using powershell for windows, catch it with netcat.
. While using the CNC shell your prompt will be like this:
[ CNC ] >>> and it can run local system commands.
. To get a list of all available commands in CNC or backdoor prompt simply type
. ANY COMMAND not included in the help banners will be executed as system shell commands so be carefull with that.