A scanner/exploitation tool written in GO, which leverages Prototype Pollution to XSS by exploiting known gadgets.
A simple scanner/exploitation tool written in GO which automatically exploits known and existing gadgets (checks for specific variables in the global context) to perform XSS via Prototype Pollution. NOTE: The program only exploits known gadgets, but does not cover code analysis or any advanced Prototype Pollution exploitation, which may include custom gadgets.
Make sure to have Chromium/Chrome installed:
sudo sh -c 'echo "deb http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb/ stable main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google.list'
wget -q -O - https://dl-ssl.google.com/linux/linux_signing_key.pub | sudo apt-key add -
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install google-chrome-stable
Make sure to have chromedp installed:
go get -u github.com/chromedp/chromedp
- Download the already compiled binary here
- Give it the permission to execute
chmod +x ppmap
- Manually (compile it yourself)
- Clone the project:
git clone https://github.com/kleiton0x00/ppmap.git
- Change directory to ppmap folder:
cd ~/ppmapBuild the binary
go build ppmap.go
Using the program is very simple, you can either:
- scan a directory/file (or even just the website):
echo 'https://target.com/index.html' | ./ppmap
- or endpoint:
echo 'http://target.com/something/?page=home' | ./ppmap
For mass scanning:
cat url.txt | ./ppmap where url.txt contains all url(s) in column.
Feel free to test the tool on the following websites as a part of demonstration:
- Identify if the website is vulnerable to Prototype Pollution by heuristic scan
- Fingerprint the known gadgets (checks for specific variables in the global context)
- Display the final exploit & ready to perform XSS