A multi-platform bug bounty toolkit that can be installed on Debian/Ubuntu or set up with Docker.
Why should you use this toolkit?
- The objective of this toolkit is to provide pentesters, security researchers and bug bounty hunters with a pre-configured environment that has some of the most popular tools and frameworks already installed and configured.
- This toolkit offers a multiplatform base to work with as the script can be installed on Linux, setup with Docker or installed on Windows with WSL (Windows Subsystem For Linux).
- The installer script can be customized to add or remove specific tools based on your requirements.
- Tools are constantly being added, updated and fixed.
- Pull once. Update as needed.
- In addition to the tools that are already installed, you can use the Katoolin script to install additional tools that you may require during your engagements.
Docker Hub Link:
docker pull hackersploit/bugbountytoolkit
docker run -it hackersploit/bugbountytoolkit /bin/bash
docker run -it hackersploit/bugbountytoolkit /usr/bin/zsh
Docker Build Instructions
docker build . -t hackersploit/bugbountytoolkit
git clone https://github.com/AlexisAhmed/BugBountyToolkit.git cd BugBountyToolkit chmod +x install.sh ./install.sh
You can install new tools from the Kali Linux repositories by utilizing the Katoolin script.
cd ~/toolkit cd katoolin ./katoolin.py
- Sn1per Framework